I have now started shooting for my Photographic and Visual Practice Assignment; Making Strange. My project has been informed by various artists, photographers and other practitioners.
I have chosen to use, a Pentax K1000. It is one of the camera’s, that are lent out by the University. I usually use an Olympus OM1.
This camera is easy to use, hold and pretty straight forward. I definitely recommend using this camera.
Vogue Gioiello September 2013 issue :
Editorial : Change the chain
Photography : Fabrice Fouillet
Fashion editor : Enrica Ponzellini
Fashion assistant : Georgia Tal.
- Vogue Gioiello September 2013 : Find the Jewels (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Back in Vogue: John Galliano styles Kate Moss for December issue (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Kate Moss joins the British Vogue as a fashion contributor editor (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Vogue Japan December 2013 : The Anastasia Of Winter (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Vogue Japan December 2013 : The Original Treasures (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Vogue Japan December 2013 : Glamour Reborn (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Anna Wintour Insists She’s Not a Micromanager (fashionista.com)
- Back in the fashion fold – Kate Moss poses with John Galliano on the cover of Vogue (metro.co.uk)
Black and white as well as gold are very bold beautiful colours. Their combination always looks very classy and pretentious both in clothes and interiors. I was interested whether use of only this palette would create classiness in everything and decided to search for the Halloween decoration. I must admit I love what I found and yes – these colours are the winning ones when you want to have some sort of sophistication. Although I liked the combination of black and reach pumpkin colours as well.
Skull chair can also be very cool festive attribute:
Alright, at the end a little bit of scary stuff (It’s Halloween, right?:)) Biscuits “Witch’s fingers” – they are quite creepy, but so in the halloween spirit!:))
One of the easier trails in Glacier National Park is called the ‘Trail of Cedars’. It is flat, short and handicap accessible (ramps and bridged the whole loop around). As a result it is generally packed with other hikers – and for good reason – because it is a really beautiful area of the park. My last in Glacier National Park was one of a constant drizzle. The ‘Going-to-the Sun’ Road had just closed for the season and the weather was piss poor at best…..which means it is a perfect time to try and take pictures of water – waterfalls, streams, lakes, etc… – the good thing with water (as long as you have a tripod) is that in overcast and otherwise poor lighting conditions you can capture the motion of the water as a result of the relatively dark skies.
Photo of the Day – Trail of Cedars
View original post 117 more words
As I came out of Staples earlier this evening I spotted this lone bright red hibiscus flower that was on a vivid green hedge that lined the wall of the building. Just this one flower was growing…and it said “take a picture of me”, so I did!
Paulette Le Pore Motzko
Photos That Inspire Words
October 23, 2013